Jump to navigation Jump to search
- English: to fret, en:to fret
- verb fret 3rd person present frets past tense fretted past participle fretted gerund or present participle fretting
- be constantly or visibly worried or anxious.
- cause (someone) worry or distress.
- trouble bother concern perturb disturb disquiet disconcert make anxious cause anxiety distress upset torment alarm panic cause to panic agitate rattle eat away at pother
- gradually wear away (something) by rubbing or gnawing.
- form (a channel or passage) by rubbing or wearing away.
- flow or move in small waves.
- en:noun fret plural noun frets
- a state of anxiety or worry.